To buy a gun online, there basically three simple steps:
1) Find the gun you want to buy at our online store, add it to your cart along with any accessories and etc. you may want and then proceed to checkout.
2) During checkout under ‘1. Select your shipping preference:’ You have two options:
A) Choose ‘Ship this order’ if you want the gun shipped to your FFL dealer. A window will pop-up and you will enter your FFL transfer dealers information. (We cannot ship a gun directly to you; we must ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops may also have one.)
B) Choose ‘In-store Pickup’ if you reside in Michigan and want to pick it up in person at our store.
3) Once your gun arrives at your FFL dealer go and process the transfer and take it home. If you are picking it up locally, in Michigan, at our shop, we will let you know when your order is ready to be picked up.
If you are not familiar with online gun buying here is how to arrange a shipment and transfer:
1) Find a licensed FFL transfer dealer in your area. Ask around or you can click HERE for an FFL dealer search site.
2) Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Red Circle Tactical. Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee.
3) If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer for you) .
4) Provide your dealer with our mailing address or email address so they can send a copy of their FFL to us.
5) Please be sure to contact us and let us know these details and we will also send you our form that you need to complete.
To Speed Up Your Order:
Please include your name and order number on any correspondence you or your FFL send us.
*VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
Be sure to inspect the firearm to be sure it is the item you ordered. If there are any concerns, do not let the dealer transfer it to you. Have them wait and you should contact us right away. Once it is transferred to you it is then considered a used firearm and we cannot help and have to refer you to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.